The Boogie Shoes team brings your Christmas Present. The Silent Disco Walking Tours of London. 'The Christmas Party!'
Come on a festive special merry dance walk through the streets of London. Fun with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. We will be guiding you in flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s. and a few Christmas Crackers of course!
What a great way to roam around beautiful festive London with your friends. Bring your own drinks you may get thirsty and wear suitable footwear to move around the city. Small rucksacks are better than handbags so you can use your arms for dancing :)
Santa Hats and Tinsel Optional. Reindeers will be left at the station in the stables
'The most fun I've ever had'
Hi Tec Headphones provided.
Please arrive at Covent Garden Tube staton no later that 5 minutes before your tour starts. Don't be late we can't wait!
What's the refund policy?
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will meet you at Covent Garden Tube Station, you'll see us and we will be looking out for you all too.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can email us on
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event
Bring your email confirmation on your phone.
Please read carefully...
1. The following Guidelines are for the safety of you and others
2. Wear comfy shoes in order to be able to dance and walk for 1 hour.
3. Wear weather appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it's raining we will get wet, but we will all get nice and warm walking.
4. Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun. Dance, sing along and join in.
5. The Boogie Shoes Crew Dem are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour".
6. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*
7. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure. Keep your phones nearby as you'll want to take photos etc.
8. We reserve the right to refuse guests who are deemed too intoxicated to take part safely*. A little merry is fine.
9. The wearing of headphones impedes your ability to hear everyday noises like traffic and other people. By purchasing a ticket for this event you accept all resposibility for your own safety and agree to be aware of the outside sound limitations that you will incur and of the other participants and by-standers.
10. Bring something to drink if you like.
11. There is no charge for babies in slings but we cannot accomodate prams or pushchairs, we recommend participants should be over the age of 4 years or they may not be able to keep up. You are responsible for any children whom you bring on a tour.
*No refunds will be given in these circumstances.