All Oar Nothing officially launch their campaign to row the Atlantic Ocean unsupported.
We are rowing for: Right to Play, EHE Rare Cancer Charity, Kidney Cancer UK and Onesight.
We aim to have covered our costs through corporate sponsorship at the time of the event and therefore be able to donate all profits on the night to our chosen charities.
For more information about our challenge, see our website:
The line up includes:
- Tour of our boat, Emma (VIP only);
- Champagne reception and Canapés;
- Talks from the All Oar Nothing Crew Members;
- Talks from Charity representatives;
- Raffle and Auction;
- Rowing Challenge
- Access to all equipment / food / kit we require to make the unsupported journey;
- Various forms of live entertainment (TBC).
Dress code: Smart casual
Please bring along family, friends and work colleagues - the more the merrier.
Any questions contact one of the team:
Tom - +447470374431
Charlie - +44 7904 629550
Chris - +65 8357 3910
Lewis - +61 478 511 872